Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good things

I just wanted to take a moment (a dull moment at work that is) to thank all of you who have commented and supported me in the past few days. You’ve helped me to see things a bit more clearly than I could’ve on my own. Such as…

- Thank you for telling me that, despite expenses, I deserve treatment.

- Thank you for informing that ED can push back hard when first attempting to defy him in recovery. It made a lot of sense because that is exactly what has been happening.

- Thank you for advising to rely on professionals for help instead of just my family. It’s a lot for them to handle.

Here’s some good news!!

1. I’m going to start seeing Sandra every other Saturday beginning 12/17. It’s worth the cost because she’s wonderful.

2. I’m going to see a dietitian that Sandra recommended on 1/5/12. The only bummer is that my insurance only covers 3 nutritionist appts in a lifetime unless I have diabetes! Isn’t that horrible?!!

3. Sandra also recommended a bulimia support group that meets twice per month, and I’m going tonight (as long as I don't chicken out). I’m actually kind of excited. She said it would be a small group.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and wisdom with me as it has allowed me to stay hopeful. You’re so inspiring to me.

Love,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. im really curious to hear about the support group! Was it EDA?

    ReplyDelete