Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Recovery Song

Hello fellow bloggers,

I just want to take a moment to say that I am so touched and warmed by the support I've received. I have felt so lonely and isolated for so long that being able to connect with others who have lived with ED makes me feel like I'm getting a hug from all of you at once. It makes me feel stronger just to have encouragement from others like you. Thank you for taking the time to write and comment, and I vow to be there for you in the same capacity when you need it back.

I was inspired to by Carrie's post at ED Bites about recovery songs. It got me thinking about songs that inspire me to fight for recovery, and this song came to mind:


My Body by Young the Giant


Pretty motivating, right?!

This song lights the fire within me to keep going. It reminds me to keep fighting despite the mixed messages I get from my body.

-Emily













1 comment:

  1. wow. i LOVE this song! i have quite a big list of recovery songs that i listen to, but i have never heard this one... i think now i might have to move this one up to the top songs on my list. so great and so motivating! ;)

    ReplyDelete